Next week I will probably have enough money for a new video game. However, I must decide what game.
Darkside Chronicles, £29.99
- Two player, I love playing this stuff with my brother
- Shiny graphics
- Means I can get easily filled in on the old games
well, I say filled in but it's not exactly expansive
- Wesker in there somewhere?
- I'm insulted that we don't get a t-shirt
- Apparently there actually isn't that much Wesker in there
- There's been complaints about it, or so I hear
- Would probably cause me to have a heart attack from stress, if UC was anything to go by
Assassin's Creed II, £39.99 or apparently £9.99 for the Platinum from Play.com
- Seems to have fixed all the repetitiveness of the prequel
- Twin hidden daggers!
- Poison blades!
- Outlets other than vaginas!
- Hmmm. Can't think of any off the top of my head
Dragon Age: Origins, £39.99
- Well, people on my flist have been raving about it
- Yahtzee liked it
- I hear you can have same sex relationships? Lulz
- By Bioware, and the guy in GAME says that Bioware knows their stuff
- lol 18 certificate
- RPG and I'm generally not too good at those
- But otherwise, can't think of anything
I'm quite interested in the possibility of AC2 for £9.99. Hmmm.